Tickets are available from £25 per person, but due to government guidelines and social distancing we are required to sell tickets in groups/tables of 6.
We have put the following arrangements in place to keep you safe and make the event run smoothly:
- The lead booker will be reserving and paying for a table of up to 6 persons.
- Round up your raving family and organise your own social bubbles; book on Skiddle.com now as there is a limited amount of tickets/tables available. Tickets start from £25 per person, £150 per table.
- There are 2 front row Premium Table options, strictly limited.
- Track and Trace details will be taken upon booking.
- Online sales only- no ticket sales on the day. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Last entry is strictly 5pm. You will not be permitted on site after this time.
- You must arrive with your social bubble and stay with them throughout the day.
- You will be pre-allocated your own socially distanced bench seating and dance areas.
- We will be allocating your bench seating in advance and you will be told on arrival which bench number for you and your group.
- There is room round each table marked out for you to dance. You must keep within your marked out areas (except for toilet, food and ride visits).
- Anybody failing to stick to their areas will be ejected from the site. Don't ruin it for everybody else.
- There is a strict one-way system around the site to reduce interaction.
- The site footprint has been arranged to ensure social distance measures can be maintained so far as reasonably possible.
- Various food vendors on site. Funfair rides on site.
- Drinks can be ordered via the app and served to your table.
- You won’t be able to bring any food or drink into the event.
- Fully trained Stewards and Staff on-site to maintain strict social distancing.
- Cleaning team on-site to decontaminate before, during and after each event.
- All staff will be following Government Guidelines on social distancing. Staff will also be provided with PPE and regular hand washing will be compulsory.
- We will be cleaning all the benches and the site before and after every event
- Wash your hands regularly. We will have hand sanitiser stations around the site. Please use these throughout the event.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 you must not attend the event, we will reject anyone who doesn’t comply.
- We do have limited space for disabled people please email us before buying tickets to discuss your requirements email@example.com
- Stewards will be on hand if you require assistance.