Something Special Christmas Dinner Party on Wednesday 18th December 2019
Something Special Christmas Dinner Party @ The Fleeting Brook, Caterham-on-the-Hill
Join us for our Something Special Christmas Dinner Party at The Fleeting Brook in Caterham. There is no restriction on age or the amount of men/ women on this night. Just a fun night celebrating Christmas and making new friends with other single people in your area.
50 Tickets Available - 20 sold, 30 remaining!
Age Range: Open
Date: Wednesday 18th December 2019
Where?: The Fleeting Brook, Coulsdon Rd, Caterham-on-the-Hill, Surrey CR3 5QX
Time: 7.30pm - Meeting at the bar for a glass of Prosecco on arrival. Dinner at 8pm.
Tickets: £30 - includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a three course meal.
More information at Something Special Introductions
Advertised on other websites and apps.
Please inform of us your choices to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you wish to have the Steak, there is a £3 supplement)
Three Course Meal Choices Include:-
- Spiced Butternut Squash and Spinach Soup (VE) with a bread roll.
- King Prawn Cocktail with brown bread
- Ham Hock Terrine British farm-assured ham hocks, slow-cooked and pressed in a traditional terrine with figs and apricots. Served with caramelised red onion chutney and lightly toasted bread.
- Cheesy Garlic Mushrooms (V) Button mushrooms in a creamy mature Cheddar cheese sauce flavoured with garlic and herbs, finished with rocket. With lightly toasted bread.
If you have an allergy or intolerance, please let us know before ordering your food.
- Roast Turkey Hand-carved and served with a pig-in-blanket, sage and onion stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Candied Nut Roast (VE) A combination of candied cashew, pecan, almond nuts and peanut butter with butternut squash, spinach and root vegetables. Topped with a sticky red onion and black cherry relish and served with a jug of gravy.
- Slow-cooked Beef Stew Succulent beef, cooked for 10 hours, in a rich marrow bone and red wine gravy with pan-fried Portobello mushrooms and caramelised port glazed shallots.
- St Clement's Kiln Roasted Salmon Tart An orange scented pastry filled with soft creamy spinach with a flaked salmon sauce, topped with kiln roasted salmon and candied lemon crumble.
- Four Cheese Steak (+£3 extra) An 8oz sirloin steak cooked to your liking, topped with melted Cheddar, Monteray Jack, Stilton and Brie cheeses. Served with chips, grilled tomato, a flat mushroom and peas.
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Roulade Rich chocolate roulade sponge layered with smooth and creamy hazelnut spread.
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Meringue A hand-made, individual meringue roulade filled with whipped cream, raspberry sauce and white chocolate chips. Served with vanilla flavoured ice cream.
- Christmas Pudding Served with Brandy sauce.
- Damson Gin Orchard Pie A slice of Kentish Bramley apple and gin infused British damson & Stanley plum jam pie. Served warm with custard.
- Cheese and Biscuits Stilton, Brie and Cheddar cheese with biscuits, grapes, celery and caramelised red onion chutney.
Something Special Christmas Dinner Party £30
🎅🏻At our Christmas Dinner Party, we would like to hold a Secret Santa.
All we ask is that you bring a £5 Secret Santa gift for someone on your night. As there may be an uneven split of men/women, your gift needs to be gender neutral. At some point in the evening we will be sharing our Christmas Presents. You will be given the name of the person who receives your gift and have fun finding the person to give your gift to. If you would like Something Special to provide your gift for you, please purchase a ticket for a £5 gift. 🎄🎁
Secret Santa Gift: £7.50 - If you would rather we bought and wrapped your £5 Secret Santa Gift for you, please ensure a ticket for this is added before checkout. These tickets must be purchased by Sat 14th Dec. Thank you.
Parking: Parking is available in The Fleeting Brook's own car park.
Tickets are not available on the door. To ensure you receive your food choices, tickets must be purchased by Sat 14th December. Tickets are still available up until the night but food choices cannot be guaranteed. Any questions, please call Jules on 07368 539 594.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.