Brereton, East Cheshire on Saturday 6th - Sunday 7th June 2020
A festival of discovery in Art, Culture & Music, delivered with good taste, passion and love, music that transcends generations with something for everyone to dance away to, a festival that brings people together under the sun filled sky in Brereton, Cheshire, we'll have..
- The very best live bands from around the North West.
- Dj's playing some of the best songs ever written.
- Singer song writers with acoustic sets from local and up and coming artists who we've personally selected for you.
- Mini Pop Up Theatre
- The Worlds Smallest Nightclub*
- Live Art Clash - Artists to Head 2 head to produce a wonderful pieces of art
- Fun photo-booth to capture it all
- Glitz and Glam booth to rock that festival look
- A silent disco to put the proverbial cherry on the cake.
- Fine foods to tantalise your taste buds.
- Relaxation massages by Specialist Sports Therapists.
- A select of the finest Ales, fizz, Beers and spirits served with a smile to put some some sunshine in your souls.
Doors open 12 mid day 6th June Until 2am on the Sunday 7th June.
Camping & parking on-site
(limited tickets only for this festival so don't delay on buying, when there gone, there gone)
See you there...
Music Genres: Acoustic, Funk, Indie, Rock & Roll, Soul
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.