This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2021. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
The Open Arms on Friday 11th June 2021
After a sell-out 12 week run in the summer of 2021, Britains Best Beer Garden returns every week from April 12th, 2021!
Expect award-winning street food, local ales, cocktails and spirits all set inside the iconic grounds of Warwick Castle.
FAQ's + Key information:
- You get your table for 3 hours.
- One ticket is valid for the entrance of up to 6 people, this number includes children.
- Tables are valid for three hours from the time on your ticket, or 2.5 hours from all 8.30pm ticket holders.
- There is no cover at all on site. If in the event that the event is rained off, all customers will be given first access to a later date.
- Children of all ages are allowed but must be off-site by 8.30pm.
- Unfortunately dogs are not permitted on the castle grounds.
- We will do our best to provide as many gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options as we can, but due to the restricted amount of traders we can allow on site each week, some weekends may have more of a choice than others.
If you would like to apply for a Personal Assistant ticket, please follow this link: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129531
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.