This event has already happened!
This event occurred in August 2020. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
Coventry Cathedral Dining Club on Saturday 29th August 2020
DDC is back at the Cathedral Ruins, but this time: for FIVE whole weekends! ⛪
We will be turning the iconic and beautiful Cathedral into a safe, family friendly and outdoor beer garden with some of your all time favourite street food regulars, local brewers and bars as well a great DDC soundtrack. 🍔
The event will be split into sessions to allow for a much safer, staggered arrival time that reduces queues and means everyone gets a seat with their family and friends.
Bars will be provided by the Bayley Lane, Twisted Barrel Brewery and Tap House + BeauFort Spirit. Street food will rotate each weekend.
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 21st August until the 20th September.
- Friday sessions are 3pm-6pm + 6.30-10pm.
- Saturday sessions are 11.30-2.30pm, 3-6pm + 6.30-10pm.
- Sunday sessions are 11.30-2.30pm + 3-6pm.
- 1 tickets is valid for the entry of up to 6 people.
- Children allowed on site until 7pm every day.
- We are a dog-friendly event.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and accessible.
Tickets are now on sale via Skiddle.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.