Three Wine Men Cardiff Christmas Wine Tasting on Saturday 1st December 2018
On 1st December Cardiff City Hall will be transformed into a wine wonderland - the highlight of every wine-lover’s calendar. This year’s tasting extravaganza will be hosted by Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and a fresh-faced new superstar of the wine scene – Tom Surgey.
They will also be joined by Susy Atkins of The Telegraph will be hosting A Splash of Gin, an area to introduce you to a range of boutique gin distillers.
Oz, Tim, Tom and Susy will be on hand and ready to point you in the direction of some top tipples. You grab a glass and move from table to table to taste and buy from the hundreds of wines and gins on offer. They will be mingling with the visitors to answer questions, give recommendations or generally engage in wine chat.
As well as the main tasting there will also be three fantastic masterclasses: Cheese & Wine, A Splash of Gin and wines from one of Spain’s most exciting regions Rías Baixas.
You may just simply come to taste but many of the exhibitors will have special offers on their wines so you can treat yourself to your favourites to take home and enjoy. This is the perfect time to fill up the wine rack to get ready for Christmas. With unlimited samples on offer you will be totally spoilt for choice. Get ready to dip yourself in deliciousness and find something to thrill you from your tongue to your toes!
What’s in store at the tastings:
- Browse and taste from hundreds of wines on offer – all included in ticket price
- Mingle with Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Tom Surgey for wine wit, wisdom and recommendations,
- Taste gin from boutique distillers at A Splash of Gin with The Telegraph’s expert Susy Atkins
- Treat yourself and buy some bottles to take home - many exhibitors will have exclusive offers at the show
- Masterclasses – learn more at three different fabulous tutored tastings*
- The Art of Matching Cheese & Wine
- A Splash of Gin with The Telegraph’s Susy Atkins
- Rías Baixas: Discover Spain’s top white wine producing region
*A separate ticket is needed for each masterclass
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.