This event has already happened!
This event occurred in February 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Video editing skills on Thursday 7th February 2019
The course will cover:
• Exploring the differences in editing softwares.
• Operating the software to get you in a position to start editing.
• Practicising all the different functions that are current throughout all the editing softwares.
• Identifying usable footage.
• How to create a package using interviews, actuality b-roll, cut aways, music, voice over narrative, etc.
• Basic audio editing - selecting the right audio tracks and how to use them, keyframing volume levels, etc.
• Creating a 'radio edit'.
• Colour correction or colour grading.
• How to correctly clean a rough final cut of your project.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.