One day smartphone video workshops: Create better content on Wednesday 16th January 2019
Bring your smartphone and your charger.
You will learn:
- Who/what to film and how to get the best out of your subject
- Camera skills and techniques
- What makes a good story
- The benefits of editorial over advertising in reaching your audience
- The importance of b-roll and how to make your content better
- Where to film – lighting is vital, as is shot composition
- Preproduction techniques – how to realise an idea effectively
- Why it’s important to think about sound and captions
- How to improve your editing
- How to direct others to obtain the results you need
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.