Media training 101 on Wednesday 27th February 2019
This course will cover:
• How to deliver your key message succinctly, with good sound bites
• How to deal with difficult questions and stay on message while under pressure
• How to deliver an interview in numerous scenerios - down the line (where the host is in a different location), TV studio interviews and the OOV (out of vision) style of interview
• How to present yourself well
• What not to wear! (from a technical perspective)
• Damage control
These skills are useful for a range of situations, and not just limited to media interviews – for example presentations, and filmed segments for company websites, social media and YouTube.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.