Drones workshop on Wednesday 13th March 2019
The course will cover:
• 4K: Using the extra resolution for reframing in post
• Telling the Story: how and when to use a drone shot
• Getting the most from Intelligent Flight Modes
• Aerial cinematography techniques
• Framing and composition
• Timing your shoot – impact of natural light and time of day on your shots
• Post Production for drone shots
• Airmanship - Get the flying sorted first - then the camera.
• Segregating camera operator and drone pilot roles
• Drone Simulators
• Tips & tricks that will help you get good shots
While we can demonstrate good techniques, and encourage you to practice these with our supervision, under CAA regulations we can’t teach you to fly. It is not necessary to hold a PfCO unless you are flying for commercial purposes. This opportunity will suit experienced drone pilots (both hobbyists and commercial) who are interested in bringing home good footage and exploring new techniques for making video content.
Bring your own drone!
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.