This event has already happened!
This event occurred in August 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
ArcTanGent 2019 on Thursday 15th - Saturday 17th August 2019
For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: ArcTanGent Festival Guide
ArcTanGent is a critically acclaimed, independent festival and since 2013 we’ve been delivering line-ups you won’t find anywhere else on Earth.
Here is a quick list of some things you might want to know about us…
- The festival takes place from August 15th – 17th on the idyllic Fernhill Farm near Bristol, UK.
- We were winner of Best Small Festival at the UK Festival Awards 2018 and we were also shortlisted for the Best Line-up award.
- Our 90+ acts play across four alternating stages on a relatively compact site, so there is no chance of missing your favourite band.
- We have surely the friendliest and most chilled audience you’ll find at any festival.
- Camping is included for the whole weekend or you can upgrade to several glamping options if you want to experience the festival in style.
- We put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the best food traders a festival can buy. And we promise you’ll love our range of independent and local breweries.
- Every night ends with our infamous silent disco from 11pm to 3am. Trust us, this has to be seen to be believed!
- NME.com says that “ArcTanGent is essential” and “a weekend escape like no other on offer”. Whilst Metal Hammer magazine says that ATG is “three days of expansive exhilaration” and we are “a haven of progressive music across the spectrum of all things heavy”.
Come and escape reality for a few days and join the ATG family.
Music Genres: Alternative, Indie, Metal, Rock
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.