Bada Bingo Winter Wonderland Leeds on Saturday 4th December 2021
BADA BINGO PRESENTS A WINTER WONDERLAND.
Are you ready to revel in a night of non-stop partying, singing, dancing and dabbing?
- Epic bingo games
- Insane prizes
- Non-stop Xmas bangers
- Naughty surprises
- Dance offs
Come and join us for a festive explosion of mayhem!
The Legal stuff…
- No self excluded individuals are permitted at this event. Bada ticket holders must not be listed on the Bingo Association National Exclusion Register or the Buzz Bingo Exclusion Register
- In line with UK Gambling legislation we are unable to accept payment via credit card. Tickets must be purchased by debit card only. £1.50 of the event ticket price is the bingo stake.
- Your ticket must be presented on arrival to enter the event
- 18+ only. You must bring photographic ID to enter
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be replaced
- Doors open at 8:50pm. You will not be able to enter before this time.
- Please note that photographs and footage will be taken throughout this event. These will be used by Buzz Bingo & Bada Bingo for marketing and publicity in our publications, marketing on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
- Party responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. Drinkaware.co.uk
- Strobe lighting and other intensive lighting will be used at this event, it will not be safe for those with epilepsy and other conditions with sensitivity to light
This event has Covid secure measures in place
Contactless entry using Skiddle RapidScan
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Tables/Booths/Seating areas are disinfected between sessions
Hand gel available on site
Contactless card payments accepted
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.