Lancashire Business Day on Tuesday 27th November 2018
Save the date: November 27 promises a day of celebration as Lancashire Business View magazine connects the business community once again to showcase their roots and show the world – this is how we do business in Lancashire!
The first ever Lancashire Business Day took place in 2017 and saw organisations from every corner of the county come together to network, share their stories and enjoy all that is Lancashire with specially themed food and entertainment. Click here for the review of Lancashire Business Day 2017.
Now we’re inviting businesses of all sizes and all sectors to join in the marketing, networking, debating and fun around #LancashireDay 2018 with our celebratory evening taking place at Northcote at the Rovers, with first class entertainment and a menu created by Michelin starred chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
This year’s event will take as its theme: “If you can buy it in Lancashire, buy it in Lancashire” – our drive to get the county’s businesses and public sector organisations to buy local.
Join us this #LancashireDay to:
- Celebrate your roots, in style!
- Showcase your commitment to the county
- Remind yourself just what happens here in Lancashire - the supply chains we support, the products we make, the services we provide…
- Network with like-minded leaders from businesses all of sizes and sectors
- Drive the Lancashire message far and wide
- Reward your staff, colleagues, clients and suppliers with a night to remember
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Stephen Bolton at Lancashire Business View on 01254 297871 or email Stephen@lancashirebusinessview.co.uk
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.