This event has already happened!
This event occurred in November 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Lancashire Business Day on Tuesday 27th November 2018
November 27 promises a day of celebration as Lancashire Business View magazine connects the business community once again to showcase their roots and show the world – this is how we do business in Lancashire!
The first ever Lancashire Business Day took place in 2017 and saw organisations from every corner of the county come together to network, share their stories and enjoy all that is Lancashire with specially themed food and entertainment. Click here for the review of Lancashire Business Day 2017.
Now we’re inviting businesses of all sizes and all sectors to join in the marketing, networking, debating and fun around #LancashireDay 2018 with our celebratory evening taking place at Northcote at the Rovers, with first class entertainment and a menu created by Michelin starred chef Lisa Goodwin-Allen.
This year’s event will take as its theme: “If you can buy it in Lancashire, buy it in Lancashire” – our drive to get the county’s businesses and public sector organisations to buy local.
We'll get down to business on Lancashire Business Day with our business panel featuring the Lancashire leaders below. We'll discuss the challenges and opportunities for businesses in the county and what the future holds.
- Antony Chesworth, founder and CEO of EKM
- Sara Prowse, CEO of Hotter Shoes
- Glyn Jones, development directory, BAE Systems
For full details click here.
Andy Bounds, enterprise editor and Northern Powerhouse expert, Financial Times
- Simon Entwistle, Top Hat Tours
Join us this #LancashireDay to:
- Celebrate your roots, in style!
- Showcase your commitment to the county
- Remind yourself just what happens here in Lancashire - the supply chains we support, the products we make, the services we provide…
- Network with like-minded leaders from businesses all of sizes and sectors
- Drive the Lancashire message far and wide
- Reward your staff, colleagues, clients and suppliers with a night to remember
For more details about the event, please click here.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Stephen Bolton at Lancashire Business View on 01254 297871 or email Stephen@lancashirebusinessview.co.uk
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.