Raver Tots are really excited to come to Birmingham for a crazy New Year’s Day party with tons of multi sensory kids fun suitable for all ages 0+ with a headlining set from Jaguar Skills and MIssrepresent!
🎫 Tickets Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door!
PLEASE NOTE - ADULTS NEED TO BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
📌 ABOUT RAVER TOTS: Raver Tots is the UK’s biggest award winning rave for families / festival brand where kids and parents can get on the dance floor and party together. There are never ending moments to engage kids and parents alike, and above all, huge dance spaces where you can hear the nations biggest DJ’s playing the best in all forms of dance music. Our events can attract anything between 300 to 5000 people a time depending on the venue. With over 15 million views on our videos last year and features on BBC, ITV, MTV, LadBible and more, Raver Tots is widely recognised as the nations most popular family event, often selling months in advance, with thousands of people in attendance every week around the nation. Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest and donates thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children with Autism and ADHD and other challenges.
We have worked hard to make our event unique to any other family event in the UK with a number of completely exclusive, trademarked elements that can never be replicated:
• Exclusively signed artists headline DJ’s & MC’s
• Unique Raver Tots Decor
• Raver Tots Merch, Glow & UV fun.
• Festival Sized Confetti Blasts
• Face Painting (not included in ticket price), Balloons and Bubble Blasters • Parachute Fun • Huge Dance Floor & Lighting
• Music monitored at safe levels and events are fully risk assessed to meet health and safety guidelines.
1. Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. Babies in a pushchair will need a ticket.
2. All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
3. Strictly no adults admitted unless accompanying a child/children and there is a maximum of three adults per child. ADULTS MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
4. Our events are often very busy with hundreds and some times thousands in attendance.
5. Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
6. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
7. Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
8. Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor incase of tripping. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
9. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
10. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
11. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
12. Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
13. By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.