This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
Rum in Brum 2018! on Saturday 9th - Sunday 10th June 2018
Rum in Brum is back! 2018 heralds our fourth year running Birmingham’s ORIGINAL rum festival and we’re going bigger and better than ever before. Spread across two days, we’re bringing over one hundred of the world’s finest rums and their ambassadors, mouth-watering street food, live music, entertainment & much more! Tickets cost £20 and get you:
* Entry to the festival (obviously)
* Free open access to a range of tasters, masterclasses & entertainment
* £15 worth of drinks tokens to be redeemed against our huge range of rums from around the world
* Food tokens to purchase lunch from one of three fantastic street food vendors
* Free Rum in Brum 2018 official programme
We sold out in record time last year, and we’re expecting a similar response for 2018! As promised, we’re taking Rum in Brum to a whole new level this year, creating a party like no other. Keep your eyes out for more details over the coming months - we've got some real treats up our sleeves this year to make sure this is THE best rum festival around.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.