EAT MY DISCO - 6pm - 12am Session (open session)
Birmingham’s first purpose-built roller disco officially launches to the public on Friday 22nd July
The Roller Jam hype train is about to reach its destination. Our complex will be open 7 days a week with both family sessions and adults only sessions later on later into the evening. The City’s first nightclub on wheels will have a whole host of live DJ’s and full stage shows each and every week.
Tickets will be released exclusively to those that have signed up through our website from midnight, 12th May along with full session information.
Tickets released on general sale on Friday 13th May through our official ticket partner Skiddle.
Digbeth, It’s almost time to Roll!
All Rules and Regulations for
Roller Jam Digbeth
While every effort is made to ensure a safe experience at all of our sessions, participants must be aware that roller skating is a potentially hazardous activity and unpreventable accidents can happen.
Management accept no responsibility for any accidents, injuries, loss or damage howsoever caused to yourself or a third party that may occur whilst taking part in any Roller Jam Digbeth session or event, which include venue structures, obstacles or the actions of other skaters.
If you have never skated before and are unsure please ask for advice from one of our members of staff before attempting to skate.
Management reserve the right to remove skates from anyone who they suspect as being a danger to themselves or others at any time.
Socks must be worn with hire skates.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
We highly recommend that you do not take part in any skating activity if you suffer from:
• BRITTLE BONES
• HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
• HEART ILLNESS
• JOINT INJURIES
• BACK OR NECK PROBLEMS
• ANKLE OR KNEE WEAKNESS
Or any other condition that could be aggravated by this activity. If you are, or suspect you are pregnant you should not take part in this activity.
Consult your doctor if unsure.
Rules & Regulations
Roller Jam Digbeth wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable Skating experience. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship and consideration of all guests (particularly children) and staff, we would appreciate all parties observe and respect the rules and regulations whilst on our premises:
• No disorderly conduct
• No smoking
• No bad language
1 | P a g e
• Strictly NO chewing gum
• NO food and Beverage items can be brought into the building.
• All food and drink is to be kept in the licensed bar/snack bar seating area. • No ‘In and Out’ privileges, pass-outs, or loitering around the premises or car parks. An admission fee will required for re-entry.
• Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs WILL NOT be allowed on the premises. • All In-Line and Quad Skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES.
• Fast, reckless behavior, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardise the safety of others is not permitted.
• No sitting on railings, walls, tables or counters.
• In the interest of foot safety and hygiene, every person renting Skates must wear socks. • When your skate session is over, please tuck laces inside the Hire Skates and return them to Skate Hire.
• Please DO NOT leave personal items of value at the snack bar tables. Roller Jam Digbeth is not responsible or liable for any item(s) deemed lost or stolen.
• Roller Jam Digbeth Management reserves the right to inspect Skates, Skate Bags, Bags or similar items when entering or leaving premises.
• Please report all accidents to management or a member of Staff.
• In the interest of safety and good conduct, Patrons are requested to follow all posted signage and verbal rules and instructions.
• Parents will be held fully responsible for the conduct and actions of their children. • Roller Jam Digbeth Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.
• Persons entering the Roller Jam Digbeth premises and car parks assume all risks regarding accidents and injury to themselves.
• Roller Jam Digbeth operates a Zero Tolerance against Drugs and Bullying. • All SKATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
What are the Rink Rules?
• Check your skates!
• All skaters must skate in the same direction
• Keep moving on the rink
• No sitting or lying on the skate floor
• No pushing or playing your own games
• Absolutely no food or drink on the rink at any time
• Tell a member of staff if you see any spillages on the floor
• Read all information before entering rink
• Skate to your own ability – ask for help if needed
• Alert staff of any first aid emergencies
• Abide by announcements and marshals instruction
• Be considerate and support new skaters
• Skates only on the rink – no shoes (exception parents supporting young children)
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.