Please note, this event has been cancelled.
Are You Ready For Birmingham's Biggest Hip-Hop Party
Imagine Everything Weird.. Wacky & Wonderful Put Into One Crazy Trip..
A Hip-Hop Experience Like Non Other!
Music Policy: Hip-Hop, RnB, Bashment, Trap & Afrobeats.
Birmingham's Finest DJs
This will be the BIGGEST & CRAZIEST Hip-Hop Party you could ever imagine!
Expect to hear your favourite artists including:
Travis Scott, City Girls, Megan The Stallion, Drake, Migos, ASAP Rocky, WizKid, J-Hus, Lil Baby, Giggs, Rich Da Kid, 21 Savage, Fredo, Dave, Gunna, Young Thug, Lil Pump, Tion Wayne, Headie One, French Montana, Juicy J, 2 Chainz, Section Boyz, Mo Stack, Yungen, Tory Lanez, D-Block Europe, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Kanye, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Rihanna, Beyonce, Steff-London, Skepta, Vybz Kartel, Popcaan, Sean Paul, Mavado, Beenie Man, Spice, Alkaline, Buju Banton & & many, many, many more.
Dress code: Smart Casual
Strictly 18+ | ID Required. Student ID required.
Priority tickets £15+ on the door
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation. Date and location subject to change. Events Postponed will be rescheduled.
- Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry.
- No Refund Policy unless the event is cancelled. Events postponed will be rescheduled. Venue, date & location subject to immediate change.
- Tickets are non-transferable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary.
No re-entry, you may be charged again.
- Social distancing measure will be enforced
We will have a reduced capacity and a max of 6 people per booth. Additional arrangements can be made to accommodate larger groups.
Customers are encouraged to buy tickets in groups of 2, 4 & 6 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue. Bookings of 4 & 6 will be given priority.
Please DO NOT attend this event if you or anyone you have been in contact with, are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
* Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
* Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
* Booths are all booked for specific set times, please adhere to your allocated time of arrival and duration to allow smooth transition (inc sanitation) to the next booking slot.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.