FOR FAMILIES THAT PARTY TOGETHER!
Brought to you by the team behind the Digbeth Dining Club C.I.C - Bangers n' Mashup is a brand new event for Birmingham that brings a unique party atmosphere for families, children and toddlers inside safe and fun environment!
DJ LINE UP:
LIVE Pa- Kymberley Myles
Mr P & chiverton
Shaun Patrick & Davey Boy (ecko records)
Expect on the day:
- Award winning street food by from the Digbeth Dining Club roster.
- Top DJ's.
- Live music.
- Kids Rave Paint
- Glitter Tattoos
- Kids Fruit Sundae Bar
- Dance Offs
- Confetti Cannons
- Baby Chill Out Area
....and a fully stocked bar for the parents!
All profits from the day will go back in to making sure children living in Birmingham don't go hungry.
KEY INFO / TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Venue: Hockley Social Club, B19 3LU
- Times: 12-3PM (last entry 2PM).
- All parents are responsible for their children.
- All tickets for children include free rave paint, glitter tattoos, all crafts and a free fruit sundae.
- To keep the family vibe as strong as possible, we allow a maximum of 3 adults for every child.
- No adults will be permitted on site without a child.
- We will have a pram car park for you to use but space will be fairly limited so we encourage you to bring slings or carriers.
- Bottle Warmers and Changing Mats will be provided by us!
- Food lineup is TBC but there will be up to 3 traders offering and catering to all dietary requirements and doing smaller portions for children.
- No dogs are allowed at this event.
- With regards to sound level: The event will be nearly loud enough to feel like you are at a nightclub, but will be monitored of course to keep within a safe level for children. Parents are more than welcome to bring ear defenders for their children.
- This event will be fully risk assessed and stewarded on the day to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.