Friday, September 29, 2017
More than £7,500 photography kit up for grabs at Birmingham store
Amateur and professional photographers will get the chance to win more than £7,500 worth of equipment just by visiting a Birmingham retailer.
The opportunity to scoop the package of prizes for “photographers at any level” will be available at the Autumn In-store Open Days. Attendees on the day must register to enter into the prize draw.
The free one-day Wex Photographic event will take place at Calumet’s Birmingham store on Hagley Road on Thursday, October 12.
The prizes feature a Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR with 24-105mm lens, a Sony Alpha A6300 CSC with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens, a Fujifilm X100F compact camera with accessories, a Rotolight NEO II, a Polaroid Original OneStep2 camera andan Epson SureColour SC-P800 A2 printer and much more.
With something on offer for photographers and filmmakers at all skill levels, the Open Day will also feature new gear and product demos from leading brands and technical advice from the experts.
Emma van Deventer, Events Manager of Wex Photographic, said “The Open Days are a real highlight for those who are serious about their photography. They provide customers with an amazing opportunity to learn more about the industry and improve their knowledge. Not to mention we’ll also have a range of discounts which will only be available on the day for those shopping in store.
“We are hugely excited to announce this prize draw, which is being run across all the store Open Days. We carefully selected the prizes and are confident they will attract photographers at any level, who are keen to reach the next level of their art.”
Open Days have been running in other Calumet stores across the country which have been very successful so far.
The dates for the next Open Days are as follows:
- Bristol: Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Glasgow: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Edinburgh: Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Belfast: Thursday, November 2, 2017
The first 50 customers on the day will also be rewarded with a free sensor clean voucher to be used at their convenience.
A full list of the Open Day schedule can be viewed on the Wex website, here: www.wex.co.uk/open-days.
There will also be a prize draw per store, where a winner will scoop a Manfrotto BeFree travel tripod and an Epson Media Pack.
Wex Photographic, the UK's largest online specialist photographic retailer, provides equipment to both amateur and professional photographers.
Since its inception in 1997, the company has offered a dedicated service for more than 800,000 customers.
Its commitment to service, photographic expertise and outstanding customer support is underpinned with competitive prices and commitment to holding products in stock for immediate delivery.
Notes to editors
- For more information on Wex Photographic, visit http://www.wexphotographic.com
- A full list of the Open Day schedule and seminar timetable can be viewed on the Wex website, here: www.wex.co.uk/open-days
- Follow Wex on Twitter at @wextweets
- Follow Wex at @wexphotographic on Facebook and Instagram
- For further details, to arrange an interview or more photographs, email Fiona.email@example.com or call 01604 882342
- Calumet Photographic’s UK business and Wex Photographic have merged to build a multi-channel offer for enthusiast and professional photographers and filmmakers
- On 26th September 2017, Calumet’s UK site was closed, with traffic redirected to www.wexphotographic.com
- Investment planned for Calumet UK stores, which will be rebadged under the Wex brand over the coming months
- The Calumet name will continue in the UK as an own-label brand for a range of accessories and studio equipment
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.