This event has already happened!
This event occurred in November 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival on Saturday 17th November 2018
Calling all carnivores! Birmingham's very own BBQ and Meat Carnival is coming to Digbeth!
Taste and Liquor present Birmingham’s first Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival, taking place at Boxxed in Digbeth on Saturday 17 November from 1.00pm -10.00pm. Produced by local Award Winning festival organisers Taste and Liquor, seasonal festival will be hosted four times a year and celebrates the best in BBQ & Meat Culture.
Birmingham’s Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival champions great BBQ flavours from around the world. Featuring seven Midlands top street-food traders who'll be pulling out their best BBQ & Slow and Low dishes for a day full of feasting, chomping, tasting and drinking.
The whole day will send you on a taste-masters trail around all corners of the globe with the smokiest battlefields that Digbeth has to offer. Offering great street-food, showcasing smoky traditions, celebrating new taste and plenty of liquor, the whole day brings together the community for some fantastic foodie fun!
If you’re on an eternal quest to find for the best BB‘cue around you’ve officially found it as this Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival is where gluttony and good times collide.
From day-to-night visitors will enjoy a vast range of “finger licking' BBQ dishes, no matter what your barbecue preference, there's a dish for you all.
Floodgate Street in Digbeth will be filled with the sweet aroma of hickory smoke and hot ember coals-grills topped with marinated pork ribs, slow and low beef brisket, handmade smoked burgers, spicy desi mixed platters and BBQ chicken wings flavoured with aromatic spices and epic sauces.
VEGAN PLATE BASE BBQ
Imagine a full day of smoking, seasoning, searing and indulging in world-class plates of meaty heaven, be sure to satisfy your Winter blue cravings. However take home more than a full tummy, as there will be a fantastic range of tipple’s to choose from Boxxed's Main Bar.
What could be better? Food, fun and belly laughs with friends-bring it on! Plus DJs, friendly vibes for all the family, or perfect for an alternative office X-Mas party get in touch for further information regarding group bookings.
Head down to Taste and Liquor's Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival for some festive BBQ fun!
Price: £7 + BF, More at the door.
Kids: Under 4 Free, Age: 5 -16, £2 to pay at the door.
This is a Family Friendly.
Tickets can be brought from various ticket-agents including: The Ticketsellers, Skiddle, Design My Night & Eventbrite. Ticket is for entry only, Food and Drink to be purchased separately. Please note BF goes directly to ticket agents – please read their full terms and conditions before purchasing as are not responsible for BF refunds, or alternatively please purchase tickets on the day from the door.
Time: 1pm to 10pm (last orders 9.00pm).
Address: Boxxed, 104 Floodgate Street, Birmingham B5 5SR
Whatsapp Message Service: 07968260276
Email: Facebook Taste & Liquor
Taste and Liquor present Birmingham’s Winter BBQ & Meat Carnival #bbqandmeatcarnival
NEED TO KNOW: PLEASE READ before purchasing your ticket or buying tickets at the door.
- Please do not buy tickets or (purchase tickets at the door) without reading the full event description on the DETAILS SECTION on the events page on FACEBOOK/and on the TICKET COMPANIES event description to avoid any disappointment. Menus highlights or full menus where possible/ and a full list of Traders have (past events)/or will be (future events) announced on our wall post and on all Taste and Liquor social media pages. All pictures used in all social media editorial promotions are images given by the traders booked for the festival and are not stock images. This is an independent street-food festival supporting and platforming independent local and regional small buisness.
- Ticket gets you entry to the event only, all food and drink to be purchased separately. This is a street food festival, samples of dishes will not be offered on the day.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Tickets are available at the door (MATD)
- This is a family event.
- All dishes are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information regarding GF, D, N, GM, V and VG.
- Line-up is subject to change. However you will be informed in advance on all social media channels leading up/ or before doors open.
- The festival's rush-hour time for service is between 1pm to 3pm, there may be wait on food as all street-food dishes are handmade, made to order.
- We are not responsible if a traders popular dish sells out, or if they have a 20 min wait in rush hour, this is the responsibility of the independent trader.
- Boxxed and their team are responsible for the operation (s) of their in-house bar. We have no control over this set-up, price of drinks or drinks menu/selection.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We Taste and Liquor have the right to delete comments on Facebook page if slanderous, aggressive or abusive. As an independent company we have right to protect our small business from defamatory which is therefore unlawful.
- If you wish to discuss the event above our Digital Online Manager will be able to assist you enquiry, please DM us via Taste and Liquor. If it is regarding the bar or venue, please address your email to Boxxed Digbeth.
- Please note all complaints are investigated thoroughly for proof of sincerity. As a small independent business we have the right to protect our brand, business and in our case events-festival under The Defamation Act 2013.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.