This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Smartphone Photography and Video Training on Monday 22nd October 2018
- what your smartphone is doing when it takes photos and videos
- how you can take creative control of your smartphone to produce better images
- how to develop your photographer’s eye to create interesting compositions
- why planning your shots in advance and knowing your location is important
- how to overcome difficult photography situations
- what techniques and optional budget equipment can improve the quality of your work
- how to edit your images to create impact either in print or on screen
Course Trainer - Thomas Kavanagh
Thomas Kavanagh is a documentary photographer and videographer based in the West Midlands. He is also a learning and development professional with over 13 years experience of delivering fun and engaging classroom training, most recently working for the Big Lottery Fund in Birmingham.
He is also a learning and development professional with over 13 years experience of delivering fun and engaging classroom training, most recently working for the Big Lottery Fund in Birmingham.
All attendees must bring a smartphone with plenty of space on it for photographs and videos. Please charge your smartphone in advance and bring your charger if you need to top-up during the day.
In advance of the session please download Adobe Photoshop Express and Adobe Premiere Clip in order to edit your photos and videos on the day. These are both free applications, available on android and iPhone.
Please note, once you have downloaded these apps will need to create a free Adobe ID in order to sign into them and make them work.
If you have any problems downloading the applications we can support this on the day.
Booking and Cost
Visit our website here: https://www.bvsc.org/events-and-training/smartphone-photography-and-video
The cost of this course is £140. No additional charges are taken.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.