WE ARE BACK!! Summer of Love 2020
2 stages with full production & top class sound
11 Hours of quality music
Licensed bar & food stalls on site
Billy Gillies | Ciaran McAuley | Will Rees
Danny Eaton | Davey Asprey | Peter Steele
AJ Gibson | GXD | Kriess Guyte | Rub!k | Sholan
Dom Harper | Donny Mac | Farayen | Marc Astley | Paul Pearson
Please refer to your confirmation email for the venue location.
Flower Power, Peace & Love, it is the summer of love after all.
Dress for the weather, dress for a festival and dress with attitude!
Car Park: 10:00 open – 16:00 close (Entering site)
Car Park: 22:00 open – 00:00 close (Leaving site)
Camp site: 10:00 site opens for campers to set up. Closed 00:00
Festival Area: 11:00 open – 23:00 close – gates close for entry at 16:00
We will only be taking card payments onsite, please do not bring cash to the site.
We recommend obtaining a preloaded credit card. Here are a few links:
We accept all major credit and debit cards onsite.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES & SITE RULES
On arrival you will be given wristbands, your ID will be checked and your full contact details will be taken for Track & Trace purposes.
is a group of no more than 6 people!
You must always be in YOUR bubble on site. You CANNOT mingle with people from another bubble.
If you do not have a bubble on the day, we will allocate you to one.
If you have space in your bubble on the day, we may allocate persons to your bubble.
We have set up a group on Facebook where you can find others looking to form a group. There is also a list of groups that are already registered posted in the announcements section of the group.
Group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684823018763550/
Please let us know who is in your bubble on the e-mail at the bottom of this post.
If you do not inform us of your bubble, YOU WILL BE RANDOMLY ALLOCATED ONE.
There will be 4-meter square boxes painted on the floor in front of both stages.
When you arrive you will be asked to pick a box for your bubble in front of stage 1, this will be your permanent box. (First come, First serve basis)
If some members of your bubble want to visit stage 2 they can, just find an empty box for that section of your bubble. When you return to stage 1 go back to your numbered designated box.
You can bring picnic blankets, camping tables & chairs, whatever you like (within reason) to make your time on site more comfortable.
PLEASE LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU ARE AT THE BAR, ORDER FOR YOUR BUBBLE NOT JUST YOURSELF.
PLEASE FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WHEN MOVING AROUND THE SITE:
DO NOT ENTER another bubbles box.
DO NOT congregate in walkways.
FOLLOW all signs and instructions.
FOLLOW the one-way systems marked out on site.
HAND WASH stations will be placed around the site, please use them.
Please note: NO MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE PER BOX
Masks inside your box are not necessary, but when moving around the site, ordering food and drink or visiting the toilets we advise/recommend you wear one (unless exempt).
Food & Drink will not be allowed in the festival area from the campsite or outside.
IF YOU CONSTANTLY BREAK THE RULES YOU WILL BE REMOVED!
Once you enter the main site you must stay in the main site. Once you leave you will NOT be allowed to re-enter the site.
You may leave the festival area to go back to the campsite, but on returning to the festival area you will be searched again.
The location for the event is 10 miles outside Birmingham not far from the M5 Junction 4.
The final location will be revealed to ticket holders 24hrs before the event. This is to stop people turning up at the event and forcing us to close early.
We will send the location to the e-mail address used to purchase tickets. We will not give out the location any other way!!
Holiday Inn Birmingham – Bromsgrove – 0333 320 9322
Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central hotel – 0333 777 3965
Premier Inn Birmingham South (Rubery) hotel – 0333 777 3915
Premier Inn Birmingham South (Longbridge Station) hotel – 0333 321 9313
Westmead Hotel – 0121 445 1202
Woodlands – 0121 445 6774
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa – 0871 221 0121
Travelodge Bromsgrove Marlbrook – 0871 559 1809
Budget Taxis – 0121 453 7575
Rubery Taxi Cabs – 0121 403 3665
Clearway Of Catshill – 01527 872 556
Rednal Taxi Cabs – 0121 403 3556
Longbridge Taxi Cabs – 0121 403 3775
Trusty Cars & Taxis Birmingham – 0121 751 0003
RTC Rubery Cars & Taxis – 0121 453 4321
Event Ticket - £37.50+bf each
Camping - £10+bf per tent/motor-home/caravan (Max 6 persons)
Tickets link: www.skiddle.com/e/13808749
TICKET SALES END: 20/8/2020 @23:45
THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT, NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATES!
Please email us letting us know who is in your group. Maximum of 6 per group.
Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us in advance of the Event at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
This is a green field site, please be aware of ground conditions.
Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including warm clothing for the night period.
There will be outlets on site selling food and drink.
Please respect the residents in the surrounding area and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
Please keep the field, site and nearby streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
Alcohol will not be permitted into the festival area from the campsite.
Drivers enter car parks at own risk, uneven surfaces likely, this is a green field site, refer to clause 10 of our full terms & conditions which are available on the skiddle website.
We do not accept any liability for break-ins, damage and/or theft.
Do not leave valuables in the campsite unattended, take them with you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. You must be 18 or over to attend the Event.
4. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below. No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 5).
5. For the purposes of these Conditions:
a. ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled).
b. ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in the Promoter’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of an act; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and
c. ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
6. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
7. You must claim your refund within the time frame set out in the announcement made by the Promoter notifying you of the re-scheduled date or that an event has been materially changed. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within the timeframe set out by the Promoter.
8. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
9. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
10. Subject to clause 38 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items), or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
11. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
12. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
13. The Promoter has granted West Mercia Police and the Worcestershire Regulatory Services the right to refuse admission to the entire Event site.
14. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
15. All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
16. All ticket holders are responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the Event.
17. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
18. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these Conditions and/or if you breach any of these Conditions then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
19. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused.
20. Tickets must be valid, presented in full and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
21. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
22. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
23. Strictly no illegal substances or objects. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry and/or evicted from the site without a refund.
24. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
25. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate any items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate.
26. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
27. No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
28. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.
29. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site, including but not limited to campervans, or coaches.
30. Camping is allowed on the site only in designated camping areas, camping is only permitted with a Camping ticket.
31. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
32. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
33. Wristbands are in operation which must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
34. Re-admission to the campsite from the Event arena is allowed during Event opening times.
35. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event without refund anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
36. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
37. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
38. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
39. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us in advance of the Event at email@example.com if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
- This is a green field site, please be aware of ground conditions.
- Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including warm clothing for the night period.
- There will be outlets on site selling food and drink.
- Please respect the residents in the surrounding area and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
- Please keep the field, site and nearby streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
- Alcohol will not be permitted into the Event arena from the campsite.
- Drivers enter car parks at own risk, uneven surfaces likely, this is a green field site, refer to clause 10. We do not accept any liability for break-ins, damage and/or theft.
- Summer Of Love is a strictly an 18s and over.
- We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 21 policy at the entrances and on all bars.
- If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket will be confiscated or your wristband removed and you will be asked to leave the site.
- The only acceptable forms of ID are –
o An in-date photographic driver’s licence or provisional licence.
o A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
o A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information on the pass scheme website.
o An In date Armed Forces Photo ID Card.
o A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom).
- If a person is found to be using ID that is not theirs they will be requested to hand that ID over. If they refuse the Police will be asked to attend and their ticket will be confiscated or wristband removed. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individuals fraudulently attempting to use it.
- Spot checks will be in operation across the site at all times.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.