This event has already happened!
This event occurred in July 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Presentation Skills Training Course 1 Day on Thursday 19th July 2018
We help attendees to significantly improve their confidence when speaking to groups and how to keep the audience's attention while driving interaction from your audience. Our Presentation Skills Course Belfast deals with using multimedia software such as Microsoft, PowerPoint, and Google, Slides along with speaking with story boards, flip charts, company literature and product demonstration.
As part of the training we will look at case studies from companies showing images, fonts, texts etc that worked and when it didn't. We will provide a take away guide on how to put together a PowerPoint presentation with a simple step by step guide.
During the course we look at different audience groups and what they expect from a presentation and how you should compile your presentation to engage and win them over.
We teach you the techniques you need to handle questions and what to say when you don't know the answer.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over one (1) day to give an understanding of sales presentations. The course will cover the following areas;
- How voice projection can be used to create an impact.
- Understand how powerful body language can be.
- The importance of what you wear or don't wear.
- How to reduce signs of nerves
- Understanding your strengths in presentation
- Assert credibility and trust in your presentation.
- Essential dos and don'ts in a presentation
- Structure your presentation to deliver your key message
- Starting with an engaging beginning and take-away message
- How to keep your audience's attention throughout the presentation
- Working with visual aids and products.
- How to respond to difficult questions from your audience
Who has the course been designed for?
- Director's and Senior Management
- Heads of Departments, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Sales Team
- Tender Bid Manager
- Designers, Technical engineers and those involved in promoting a product
- Local Government and Council employees
- General Public who are seeking to gain confidence when they speak in public
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.