Negotiation Training Course 1 Day on Wednesday 18th July 2018
Sales Negotiations is designed to be a non-manipulative and is a collaborative approach which assures that the contract will be valuable for both the buying and selling organisations, thus improving customer.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over one (1) day to give an understanding of sales Negotiations. The course will cover the following areas;
- Introduction to Sales Negotiations
- Key features of Negotiations
- Different forms of negotiations
- What makes an effective negotiator
- The Essentials of Negotiating a win/win
- What steps must be followed to reach a deal
- Specific Negotiation tactics
- Barriers to an agreement and how to overcome them
- Measure your Sales Value
Who has the course been designed for?
- Sales Director's / Sales Vice President
- Business Development Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Territory Manager
- Sales Executives
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.