Skiddle offer the ability to integrate your profile with your Facebook Timeline. This allows you to benefit from the social aspects of Facebook, such as sharing information with your friends, which makes the process of planning your weekend so much easier.
By connecting your account to Facebook and accepting the Facebook permissions dialog, here's what we'll do:
- We'll comply with Facebook policies and best practice
- We'll respect your privacy and security
- To create your Skiddle account quickly, we'll use the following info from your Facebook profile: Name, Email, Date of Birth, Gender, Profile Pic
- We'll check for artists or events you've liked on Facebook and add them to your Skiddle favourites so we can recommend suitable events to you
- If you RSVP to an event on Facebook, we'll mark you as going to the same event on Skiddle, and vice versa (when possible)
- When you perform a social action, such as reading a news article or mark yourself as attending event, we'll add this to your Facebook Timeline
- We'll always notify you when we add to your Timeline. If you'd prefer to keep these actions private (for example you're planning something secret), you can click the 'Undo' link beside the notification to remove the action from your Timeline.
- If you'd like to keep your actions private on a permanent basis, you can change your options by visiting your Edit Profile page
- You can disconnect your Facebook account at any time, but this will prevent you from logging in using Facebook.