Description of ASK Italian - Warrington
Nestled in the Golden Shopping Square in central Warrington, just steps from the main train station is ASK Italian, a superb Italian restaurant.
Indulge in dishes such as the Fusilli alla Cacciatora (fusilli pasta with butter cooked chicken breast, wild mushrooms, red chillies, fresh thyme, garlic and baby spinach).
Other dishes include great stone baked pizzas such as the Four Seasons (pizza is divided into four areas and topped with prosciutto, pepperoni, artichokes, mushrooms, capers, black olives, mozzarella and tomato).
Warrington's diners are treated to well priced, high quality pizza and pasta from this reputable UK chain of Italian eateries.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to ASK Italian - Warrington:
- Rhode Island Coffee 21 yards away
- BANK Fashion Golden Square Sankey St Warrington WA1 1QB (Nightclub) 72 yards away
- Old Market Square, Warrington 72 yards away
- Waterstones Warrington 98 yards away
- The Piano Bar (Nightclub) 158 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: ASK Italian - Warrington map