Description of Stags Leap
A family-friendly pub in Rugeley, Stags Leap specialises in deliciously comforting British pub classic, sharing plates and quick bites. Cask ales from Marston's breweries and world wines are offered at the bar, and guests can enjoy the lush al fresco area for both outdoor drinking and dining during warmer weather. The little ones are not forgotten, with a fun menu featuring 5-a-day-faithful meals.
How to reserve a table at Stags Leap
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 11:00 - 23:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Stags Leap:
- Rugeley Trent Valley (Railway Station) 852 yards away
- THE ROSE THEATRE (Live music venue) 888 yards away
- The Red Rose Theatre 914 yards away
- The Mansefield 2 (Live music venue) 1015 yards away
- Rugeley Progressive Working Men's Club (Live music venue) 1051 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Stags Leap map