Description of Ruddy Duck
A family-friendly pub in Wakefield, Ruddy Duck specialises in deliciously comforting British pub classic, sharing plates and quick bites. Cask ales from Marston’s breweries and world wines are offered at the bar, and guests can enjoy the lush al fresco area for both outdoor drinking and dining during warmer weather. The little ones are not forgotten, with a fun menu featuring 5-a-day-faithful meals, and a play area.
How to reserve a table at Ruddy Duck
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Ruddy Duck:
- The Hepworth Wakefield 115 yards away
- The Wharfside (Bar/Pub) 355 yards away
- Wakefield Kirkgate (Railway Station) 497 yards away
- Admiral Duncan (Bar/Pub) 557 yards away
- Fernandes Brewery Tap (Bar/Pub) 710 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Ruddy Duck map