Description of The White Lion
In the heart of England's garden, Kent, The White Lion is a beautifully restored gastro pub, filled with original features and quirky mismatched trinkets. A revamped kitchen and menu sees The White Lion specialise in fine local produce, with traditional Sunday roasts, smoky Josper-grilled meats and freshly-fired pizzas heading the menu.
How to reserve a table at The White Lion
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 21:30
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The White Lion:
- The Woolpack Hotel (Hotel) 192 yards away
- White Lion Tenterden by Marstons Inns (Hotel) 268 yards away
- Little Dane Court (Hotel) 434 yards away
- Sinden Theatre - Tenterden, Kent (Live music venue) 1237 yards away
- The Sinden Theatre (Live music venue) 1237 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The White Lion map