The Fuzzy Duck in Stratford-upon-Avon
The Fuzzy Duck
Description of The Fuzzy Duck
An English country pub kitted out in contemporary-boutique style, The Fuzzy Duck is set is an 18th-century coaching inn. Alongside gourmet British dishes, stone-baked pizzas and a tasty children's menu, a lengthy bar stock includes fruity cocktails and fine wines. A large garden at The Fuzzy Duck pub welcomes 4-legged friends and looks out onto the sprawling Cotswold countryside, while the landscaped courtyard is a tranquil drinking and dining spot.
How to reserve a table at The Fuzzy Duck
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:30 - 21:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 17:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Fuzzy Duck:
- The Halford (Hotel) 1.1 miles away
- Talton House. Lodge Barn And Giant Tipis (Live music venue) 1.4 miles away
- Ettington Park Hotel (Hotel) 1.7 miles away
- The Howard Arms (Hotel) 2 miles away
- Sheldon Bosley Hub Pittway Avenue Shipston-on-Stour CV36 2.6 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Fuzzy Duck map