Oddfellows Mellor in Cheshire
73 Moor End Road,
Description of Oddfellows Mellor
Featured in The Michelin Guide, The Good Pub Guide and the CAMRA Pub Guide, Oddfellows Mellor is a 16th-century inn on the outskirts of the Peak District National Park. Real cask ales, fine wines and fabulous British food are all served in cosy surroundings, with exposed timbers and log burners.
How to reserve a table at Oddfellows Mellor
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Wednesday to Friday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 17:00 - 20:45
Saturday: 12:00 - 20:45
Sunday: 12:00 - 18:00.
Oddfellows Mellor Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Oddfellows Mellor:
- Mellor Country House Charity 733 yards away
- Mellor Sports Club (Bar/Pub) 1014 yards away
- Ladygate Farm Bed and Breakfast (Hotel) 1635 yards away
- Pack Horse Inn (Hotel) 1.2 miles away
- High Lane Conservative Club (Nightclub) 1.2 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Oddfellows Mellor map