Chetwynd Arms in Stafford
Description of Chetwynd Arms
A family-friendly pub in Stafford, Chetwynd Arms specialises in deliciously comforting British pub classics, sharing plates and quick bites. Cask ales from Marston′s breweries and world wines are offered at the bar, and guests can enjoy the al fresco area for both outdoor drinking and dining during warmer weather. The little ones are not forgotten, with a fun menu featuring 5-a-day-faithful meals.
How to reserve a table at Chetwynd Arms
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Chetwynd Arms:
- The Coach House (Hotel) 1.3 miles away
- Moat House Hotel (Acton Trussell) (Hotel) 1.8 miles away
- Saint Peters Church Hall 2.3 miles away
- Shugborough Outdoor Education Centre 2.3 miles away
- Shugborough Hall (Live music venue) 2.3 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Chetwynd Arms map