Description of The Jetty Southampton
Offering stunning vistas over Ocean Village Marina, The Jetty in Southampton specialises in a wide range of international dishes, ranging from tacos and tempura prawns, to signature mac 'n' cheese and meat dishes. Dine surrounded by glossy marble and bespoke artwork, or head outside to enjoy laidback al fresco dining.
How to reserve a table at The Jetty Southampton
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 22:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 20:30.
The Jetty Southampton Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Jetty Southampton:
- Blue Funnel Cruises (Nightclub) 94 yards away
- Harbour Lights Picturehouse (Bar/Pub) 99 yards away
- Frog And Frigate (Nightclub) 226 yards away
- Town or Country - Union Castle Apartment (Hotel) 236 yards away
- Town or Country - Imperial Apartments (Hotel) 245 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Jetty Southampton map