The Lion Hotel in Shrewsbury
The Lion Hotel
Description of The Lion Hotel
The Lion Hotel is a Grade I-listed, 16th-century coaching inn which has added contemporary comfort to its historic architecture. Afternoon tea at The Lion Hotel is fittingly traditional, with a selection of sandwiches joined by homemade scones and home-baked cakes, as well an array of teas and coffees. Located in the town centre, Shrewsbury Cathedral and the River Severn are both a short walk away.
How to reserve a table at The Lion Hotel
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 18:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Lion Hotel:
- The Lion Hotel Shrewsbury (Hotel) 24 yards away
- The Lion Hotel Wyle Cop (Live music venue) 51 yards away
- Lion Hotel - Shrewsbury (Bar/Pub) 54 yards away
- Henry Tudor House (Live music venue) 69 yards away
- The Old Post Office (Hotel) 73 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Lion Hotel map