Tabby Teas Cafe in Sheffield
Tabby Teas Cafe
7 Cemetery Road,
Cuisine: Afternoon Tea
Description of Tabby Teas Cafe
Tabby Teas is Sheffield's first cat cafÃ© and invites you to enjoy cakes and biscuits and hot and cold drinks in the company of cats. Working with local charities, Tabby Teas is home to 12 permanent residents who are all rescue cats, and aims to provide a relaxing and calming environment for both customers and cats.
How to reserve a table at Tabby Teas Cafe
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Tuesday to Sunday: 11:00 - 18:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Tabby Teas Cafe:
- Delaney's Music Bar (Live music venue) 5 yards away
- The Beer Engine (Bar/Pub) 5 yards away
- The Clubhouse (Bar/Pub) 73 yards away
- The Clubhouse FKA The Scholar (Bar/Pub) 73 yards away
- Sheffield Best Bar None Scheme 136 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Tabby Teas Cafe map