Description of Cerise
At The Forbury in Reading, Cerise is a sophisticated brasserie and bar, with refined British dishes. A secret garden with a hidden canopy and patio heaters is the perfect retreat before dinner.
Cerise restaurant has an intimate ambience, and features 2 private alcoves for cosy, romantic dining. Cocktails, fine wines and premium champagnes are showcased in the slick Cerise cocktail bar, with 7-metre pewter bar.
How to reserve a table at Cerise
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 17:30 & 19:00 - 21:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Cerise:
- Forbury Gardens (Live music venue) 57 yards away
- Chronicle's 1770 (Bar/Pub) 59 yards away
- Forbury Gardens 85 yards away
- The Lobster Room (formerly Valentino's) (Bar/Pub) 90 yards away
- Southcote Primary School 103 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Cerise map