Description of The Cock Hemingford Grey
Besides the Great Ouse river in the quaint village of Hemingford Grey, The Cock serves award-winning English and European food alongside local real ales. Open fires and rustic furnishings make for a charming country setting.
How to reserve a table at The Cock Hemingford Grey
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Thursday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:30 - 21:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 21:30
Sunday: 12:00 - 14:45 & 18:30 - 20:30.
The Cock Hemingford Grey Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Cock Hemingford Grey:
- The Willow Guest House (Hotel) 109 yards away
- The Lodge at Hemingford Grey House (Hotel) 131 yards away
- The Thorpe Guesthouse (Hotel) 572 yards away
- Riverside House B&B (Hotel) 1640 yards away
- Annexe at the Cedars (Hotel) 1.1 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Cock Hemingford Grey map