The Orangery at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock
The Orangery at Blenheim Palace
Description of The Orangery at Blenheim Palace
At the historic Blenheim Palace, The Orangery is a brasserie-style restaurant serving brunch, lunch and traditional afternoon teas. We have partnered with Penhaligon’s to offer you a Marlborough Afternoon tea with a Penhaligon’s fragrance atomiser.
How to reserve a table at The Orangery at Blenheim Palace
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 16:45.
The Orangery at Blenheim Palace Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Orangery at Blenheim Palace:
- Blenheim Palace 58 yards away
- Blenheim Castle [Winston Churchill] Woodstock (Attraction) 291 yards away
- St Mary Magdalene Church Woodstock (Live music venue) 637 yards away
- The Macdonald Bear Hotel (Hotel) 783 yards away
- The Blenheim Buttery (Hotel) 801 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Orangery at Blenheim Palace map