Description of The Jericho
A charming pub in Oxford, The Jericho brings timeless watering-hole hospitality to this buzzy urban postcode. Food menus feature seasonal dishes made using carefully sourced ingredients, while the drinks list spans from well-chosen world wines, to artisan soft drinks and an ever-changing list of craft beers. We serve our delicious Roasts every Sunday! Please note that these are available on a first come, first serve basis, and being very popular, will often run out later in the afternoon. Our weekly menu is available all day as well!
How to reserve a table at The Jericho
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Wednesday: 12:00 - 23:00
Thursday to Saturday: 12:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Jericho:
- Jericho Tavern (Live music venue) 9 yards away
- The Melting Pot (Live music venue) 9 yards away
- Phoenix Picturehouse (Bar/Pub) 9 yards away
- Pheonix Picturehouse (Live music venue) 11 yards away
- The Famous Monday Blues Jericho Tavern Oxford (Live music venue) 11 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Jericho map