Description of The Bear Inn
Offering a traditional menu and a prized list of Fuller's cask ales, The Bear Inn is a trusty pub in the heart of Oxford. The 'Best of British' menu comprises daily specials, pub classics, homemade bar snacks and tempting desserts. The impressive Fuller's cellar is showcased at the bar, with fine world wines, carefully-selected beers and guest ales all on offer.
How to reserve a table at The Bear Inn
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Thursday : 11:00 - 23:00
Friday & Saturday : 11:00 - 00:00
Sunday : 11:30 - 22:30
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Bear Inn:
- St Columba's United Reform Church 6 yards away
- St Columba's United Reformed Church 6 yards away
- St. Columbas Church 6 yards away
- The Wheat Sheaf (Live music venue) 39 yards away
- The Wheatsheaf (Live music venue) 39 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Bear Inn map