The Swan in Newcastle-upon-tyne
Heddon On The Wall,
Description of The Swan
Oozing rural charm and rustic character, The Swan in Newcastle serves hearty, seasonal pub food, alongside carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines. Dating back to the 19th century, The Swan sits amidst picturesque countryside.
How to reserve a table at The Swan
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Swan:
- Close House (Hotel) 1496 yards away
- George Stephenson's Birthplace 1.3 miles away
- Ye Olde Cross Inn (Ryton) (Bar/Pub) 1.7 miles away
- Wylam (Railway Station) 1.8 miles away
- Wylam Institute 1.9 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Swan map