Mr Cooper's in Manchester
Description of Mr Cooper's
Combining modern touches with the history and heritage of Mr Cooper himself, whose house and famous gardens sat on the site back in 1819, Mr Cooper's offers a multitude of different dining settings under one roof. The restaurant serves daring elegant food, cooked with flair and imagination. Delivering world-class service, the award-winning bar is known for its use of avant-garde ingredients and techniques including drinks made using a Rotary Evaporator.
How to reserve a table at Mr Cooper's
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 11:30 - 22:00
Sunday: 13:00 - 20:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Mr Cooper's:
- The Midland - A Leonardo Royal Hotel (Hotel) 28 yards away
- Victoria Suite, Midland Hotel 52 yards away
- Midland Hotel (Bar/Pub) 61 yards away
- Manchester Library Theatre (Live music venue) 72 yards away
- The Midland Hotel (Live music venue) 82 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Mr Cooper's map