Description of Chez Jerome
Nestled in the heart of the market town of Dunstable, Chez Jerome is a local gem, serving French contemporary cuisine. Overseen by award-winning French chef Jerome Dehoux, the menu offers classics such as French onion soup, steak au poivre and flambe Crepe Suzette. Warm, rustic décor adds to the relaxed feeling of bonhomie.
How to reserve a table at Chez Jerome
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Chez Jerome:
- Chez Jerome (Live music venue) 7 yards away
- Saracens Head (Bar/Pub) 74 yards away
- The Old Palace Lodge (Hotel) 77 yards away
- Priory House 98 yards away
- Jumpin Jaks In Dunstable (Nightclub) 124 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Chez Jerome map