Zayane Restaurant in London
91 Golborne Road, Notting Hill,
Description of Zayane Restaurant
Zayane is a family-run modern Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Notting Hill, awarded a Michelin Plate for serving good food at good prices. Chef Joseph Mortell creates seasonal menus showcasing the best of Moroccan food influenced by his Moroccan mother with a British twist. Menus change often as his creations are limitless.
How to reserve a table at Zayane Restaurant
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 22:00.
Zayane Restaurant Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Zayane Restaurant:
- Notting Hill Coffee And Chocolate Ecstasy Tour (Nightclub) 17 yards away
- Portobello Two Apartments (Hotel) 71 yards away
- Sporting Clube De Londres (Nightclub) 90 yards away
- Portobello Square (Hotel) 205 yards away
- Earl Of Portobello (Bar/Pub) 210 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Zayane Restaurant map