Description of Trader Vic's
For a great exotic getaway, descend to the tropical world of Trader Vic's and discover a magnificent array of delights and entertainment. Carved tikis and cane chairs add to the sense of lush South Seas escapism, while island-style cuisine draws on the French, Oriental and American influences of its Polynesian heritage. A Mayfair outpost of what is a global restaurant chain, it also boasts a bar as well-stocked as one would expect from the proclaimed inventors of the Mai Tai cocktail. There is private dining for up to 40 guests in the Tiki Room.
How to reserve a table at Trader Vic's
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 18:00 - 23:30
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Trader Vic's:
- London Hilton On Park Lane (Hotel) 2 yards away
- Hilton London On Park Lane 2 yards away
- Trader Vic's London (Live music venue) 2 yards away
- Trader Victors At The London Hilton 2 yards away
- The London Hilton Hotel 22 Park Lane Mayfair London (Hotel) 14 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Trader Vic's map