Description of The York
Since Nicholson’s pubs were first established in 1873, these traditional establishments have become synonymous with warm hospitality, hearty pub food and a speciality range of perfectly served cask ales. As well as always featuring British pub classics like beer-battered fish & chips and hearty pies, all Nicholson’s pubs showcase a seasonal selection of delicious specials, and lovingly honed signature dishes.
How to reserve a table at The York
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 11:00 - 23:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00
Sunday: 11:00 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The York:
- Three Discovery Store 84 yards away
- O2 Academy 2 Islington (Live music venue) 96 yards away
- O2 Academy Islington (Live music venue) 106 yards away
- Wax Jambu (Bar/Pub) 109 yards away
- Double Club (The) (Live music venue) 129 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The York map