Description of The Wheatsheaf
Offering a traditional menu and a prized list of Fuller's cask ales, The Wheatsheaf is a trusty pub in the heart of Ealing. The 'Best of British' menu comprises daily specials, pub classics, homemade bar snacks and tempting desserts. The impressive Fuller's cellar is showcased at the bar, with fine world wines, carefully-selected beers and guest ales all on offer.
How to reserve a table at The Wheatsheaf
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 11:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Wheatsheaf:
- Ealing Friends Meeting House 161 yards away
- Ealing Broadway (Tube station) 304 yards away
- The North Star Ealing (Bar/Pub) 306 yards away
- Ealing Broadway (Railway Station) 324 yards away
- Barracuda Bar (Nightclub) 338 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Wheatsheaf map