Description of The Volunteer
A charming pub in Marylebone, The Volunteer brings timeless watering-hole hospitality to this buzzy urban postcode. Food menus feature seasonal dishes made using carefully sourced ingredients, while the drinks list spans from well-chosen world wines, to artisan soft drinks and an ever-changing list of craft beers.
How to reserve a table at The Volunteer
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 23:00
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Volunteer:
- SNET Hospitality Marylebone (Hotel) 15 yards away
- St Cyprian's Parish Church (Live music venue) 116 yards away
- Somerset Hotel (Hotel) 131 yards away
- Somerset Lounge (Nightclub) 131 yards away
- MStay 146 Suites (Hotel) 150 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Volunteer map