Description of The Tappit Hen
The Tappit Hen offers a modern British menu and a by-the-glass wine selection including an extensive collection of Port and fortified wines. It is situated in the historic building which was the London home of the Sandeman Port house.
How to reserve a table at The Tappit Hen
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Tappit Hen:
- Protem Cannon Street (Hotel) 46 yards away
- St Mary Abchurch 46 yards away
- London Capital Club 53 yards away
- The London Capital Club (Nightclub) 53 yards away
- London Stone 59 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Tappit Hen map