Description of The Plough
The Plough brings timeless watering-hole hospitality to this buzzy urban postcode. Food menus feature seasonal dishes made using carefully sourced ingredients, while the drinks list spans from well-chosen world wines, to artisan soft drinks and an ever-changing list of craft beers.
How to reserve a table at The Plough
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Tuesday: 12:00 - 22:00
Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 - 23:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Plough:
- Upland Road London SE22 419 yards away
- The Lordship Pub (Live music venue) 695 yards away
- Whippersnappers College Lodge 706 yards away
- Cosy Quiet top-floor Flat across from Dulwich Park (Hotel) 749 yards away
- The Great Exhibition (Nightclub) 763 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Plough map